Using the VersionOne Communities and Topics to present team objectives is a fast and efficient way clearly display your Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®) Team Program Increment (PI) objectives. Integrated into the TeamRoom™ via the Topics panel, the VersionOne TeamRoom topic conversations also allow your suppliers and customers to communicate and discuss the objectives and status of different PI’s. This can be done as a member of the team, or as a guest collaborator via an email address.
- Alignment to the SAFe PI Objectives at any level
- Transparency for team and leaders across the organization
- Collaboration with your suppliers and customers
- Ability to change as situations change by using the conversations to document decisions
- Ability to use @Links in the rich text editor on topics to link to any other asset in VersionOne
- History tracking of every update to the Communities > Topics
How to Use Communities and Topics for Your PI Objectives:
- Add a new community for your team using the VersionOne Collaboration capability
- Create a new topic for your team’s PI Objectives (e.g. PI#xxxx)
- Pin the topic to your TeamRoom
- Start collaborating
TeamRoom is a trademark of VersionOne Inc. Scaled Agile Framework and SAFe are registered trademarks of Scaled Agile, Inc.
The post SAFe Team Program Increment Objectives in Community Topics appeared first on VersionOne Blog.
About the AuthorFollow on Twitter More Content by Mark Des Biens