The VersionOne Backlog Item Count by Project analytics report is a great visual way to see backlog items closed, added and planned along with percent completed. This one-stop Analytics Report has everything that a product owner, Scrum Master or team member could need to see how well they are managing flow and change for their projects.
Key Benefits and Uses:
- Visual report of planned, added and closed backlog items and percent complete
- Can use an offset, say three days into a project to lock down the planned backlog items
- Helps track and manage changes
- Available in the PlanningRoom™ or Analytics dashboards
- Also available by sprint in the Backlog Item Count by Sprint report
About the AuthorFollow on Twitter More Content by Mark Des Biens