VersionOne is excited to release the 10th annual State of Agile™ Report – one of the key ways that the company proactively gives back to the software development community. For more than 10 years, this annual survey has collected unbiased feedback to give software professionals insight into agile trends, best practices, and lessons learned to help them succeed with their agile transformations. In fact this year there were a total of 3,880 completed responses, of which only 28% were VersionOne customers, further adding to the range and diversity of respondents. While many of the trends remained constant, we were surprised by some of the results.
Here’s a sneak peek:
- Larger enterprises are embracing agile – 24% of respondents work for organizations with 20,000+ employees.
- Agile is scaling – Scrum still dominates, but the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®) made a big jump this year.
- Agile talent and experience is growing – 63% said they were ‘very’ to ‘extremely’ knowledgeable about agile.
- Agile is going global – 26% of the respondents work in Europe, and more than 18% work in Asia, South America, Oceania, and Africa.
- You’re succeeding with agile – 95% reported that their organizations practice agile, and only 1% had experienced agile failure.
Read the report and get access to the archives of the previous nine State of Agile reports.
VersionOne is a registered trademark and State of Agile is a trademark of VersionOne Inc.
Scaled Agile Framework and SAFe are registered trademarks of Scaled Agile, Inc.
The post The Results Are In! Read the 10th Annual State of Agile Report appeared first on VersionOne Blog.